Worse part, didn’t have my uncle’s address. I was supposed to be staying with him. Anyways, finally got in touch with my aunt, got the address and found out, that my uncle wasn’t there. I spent the day with my little cousins. We visited one of the most modern greenhouse planting grounds in Perú. They were currently planting some grapevine grafts. Everything in an extremely controlled environment.

I took some pics. Will ask for permission to post one. That day there were also some games. There were soccer matches and volleyball matches. And after that there was a barbecue. My cousins built a little bridge over some running water.
We went home, watched some TV with Aaron, while my aunt went with my cousin to some birthday party. I took the time to download my pics and play with some of them. Lightroom is really awesome for this. Pretty sweet software.
My uncle arrived around 11PM. The day ends there.
The night included a long skype call. I am thankful for the talk, missed those conversations.

No comments:
Post a Comment